My Craft Addictions

Hi,



I'm Doris, 51F from Beechwood NSW (near Port Macquarie) Australia. I have a terrific 18yo Daughter, Catherine and two cute as heck dog babies, Panda and Hamish.



I have health issues for which I am on a disability pension with my daughter as my carer and best friend.



I am passionate about crafts eg, Hand made stitched cards made with Ann's Paper Arts patterns (only the best), quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, beaded dolls, folk art.



I love attending various local craft groups to meet with friends and share accomplishments, survivals and ideas.

I have started this blog to share all my crafts and anything else that I get interested in.



As always

Hugs

Doris (aka Midkemia)

Friday 24 June 2011

Ann's Paper Arts Pattern a091


This gorgeous pattern was the contest pattern for August 2010.  I just love it.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Doris! I like the colours too.

    Hugs karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful card Doris.
    Very nice colours.

    Love,
    José

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, this is a beautiful card...lovely.

    ReplyDelete